Attend a Workshop
We run free, location-specific workshops so you can drop in and learn how waste-reduction, energy-efficiency and environmental services operate in your area.
At our workshops:
• Learn how small, medium and large businesses can care for their environment and community through their everyday practices
• Network with like-minded businesses
• Meet our project delivery partners and find out about the amazing work being done around the bays.
• Raise your environmental profile and brand awareness
• Save money by reducing waste
We were proud to present our next Businesses Caring For Our Bays workshop as part of the National Sustainable Living Festival 2021. You can watch the recording below and meet two of our BCFOB businesses (Port Phillip Ferries and Live Eco) as well as check out partner B-Alternative’s waste strategies in action at Ginger Monkey Café!