Capturing Day by the Bay – photo competition
So many ways to enjoy the Bay. How do you explore, connect and play?
We’d love to see how YOU connect with Port Phillip and its catchment and show others just how many ways there are to #LovePortPhillip!
This competition is open to all ages and submissions can be photos of artworks, photos of people and nature in the catchment and stories! We’ll choose some of our favourites at the end, to be awarded with a Connected to Port Phillip cap and B-Alternative reusable cup!
Please note that by submitting an entry to this competition you allow us to share that entry on social media and on the pinboard below! So if you are sending in a photo of friends or family enjoying the bay, please make sure you get their permission before sharing it with us!
- Post a photo of your creation on Twitter of Instagram with the hashtags #VicOurNature and #LovePortPhillip (your account will need to be set to “public” for us to see your work)
- OR Email a photo of your creation email@example.com.
Here are some ideas to get you started!
- My favourite Port Phillip animal…
- My favourite part of Port Phillip
- Where I go to get close to nature in Port Phillip
- Why I care about Port Phillip
- A photo of us enjoying the Victoria Nature Festival and Day by the Bay Online (e.g. getting ready to watch an online event!)
- How I connect with Port Phillip